In Need for Speed Heat, players have the option to purchase a variety of different cars to use in races and events. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to buy cars in the game:
- First, you will need to earn in-game currency called “Bank.” This can be done by completing races and events, winning prizes, and selling cars that you no longer want.
- Once you have accumulated enough Bank, you can visit the car dealership located in the game’s open world.
- At the dealership, you will be able to browse through a selection of cars that are available for purchase. You can use the filters on the left side of the screen to narrow down the selection based on various criteria, such as price, body style, and performance level.
- When you have found a car that you are interested in, you can select it to view more information about it. This will give you details on the car’s performance stats, as well as any customization options that are available.
- If you want to purchase the car, you can select the “Buy” button and confirm your purchase. The car will then be added to your garage, where you can access it at any time.
- If you don’t have enough Bank to purchase the car outright, you can also opt to finance it through the dealership. This will allow you to make monthly payments on the car until it is fully paid off.
- In addition to buying cars at the dealership, you can also find and purchase cars from other players in the game’s online marketplace. To access the marketplace, select the “Online” tab from the main menu and then choose “Marketplace.” From here, you can browse through the list of cars that are currently being sold by other players and make an offer on any that you are interested in.
Overall, buying cars in Need for Speed Heat is a fairly straightforward process. Just make sure you have enough Bank, and you can start building up your collection of high-performance vehicles.